Saturday 8 May 2010

Fabric flowers

In eight days of May people noticed that there was summer at the beginning than mother-nature switched back to spring.  Today was a typical Portuguese winter with  rain and cold wind. 

However, everything is blooming because this winter we had rain, rain and rain.  I might have been in spring mood and I learned how to make fabric flowers.  I used my old furoshiki (Japanese gift folding scarf) fabrics to make fabric flowers.  I made two flowers with ribbon too.


These plates of full of buttons, Ann, our quilting group lady, brought from Australia.  She offered to use them to finish making flowers. Biscuits and coffees are inseparable in craft making.  Don't you think?


Many of them will be used on my girls hair clips, on their shirts and dresses. 
If you are interested in learning how to make flowers contact me.  My email is threeoldempires[at]gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails