Monday 2 August 2010

In Mongolia

I am in Mongolia and spending my days running around and trying to find my old places where I used to live or work.  Ulaanbaatar has changed a lot and it feels like a confused city.  Too much development and there is no city plan at all. 

For 1 euro I can ride taxi for 4 km, I think it is quite a good rate.  There is an official taxi company but any car except jeeps could be my taxi.  The capital itself is loaded with jeeps, Land Cruiser, Hummer, Pajero, Patrol, Range Rover etc. My family Toyota RAV4 seems like a little car amongst big ones.  Every 4 or 5th car is a big jeep. 

I will try to put some photos soon when I can have time to write about my trip.  Apparently, we went to country side and happiness for people who lives in cities there.  Steps, no development, nature!

My DD1 likes to be here and she asked to stay here and live.  But I am already counting my days to go back to home.  Although I thought this way but I am still happy to be here for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails