Saturday 3 July 2010

International Handicraft Fair



My favourite time of the year came today.  When I discovered International Handicraft Exhibition in Lisbon's FIL was one of my happiest times.  Crafters all over the world come here every year to sell their arts and crafts.  In 30 000m2 spaces used by people from 43 countries in 600 stands.  This fair is one of the biggest in the world, it will be open from 1500 to 2400 until 11 July every day. 

As Metro newspaper says that this year there will be more than 100,000 visiters.  I will be one of them to be sure.  To save some money I go there last day of the exhibition for two reasons.  First, if I go there at the beginning I might buy too many things; second, last day means that there will be many things sold out which is good and bad.  But I will receive 10% off if I buy lovely crafts from talented people. 

There will be Portuguese, Indian and Italian food and specially, famous Italian ice creams for dinner or just if I need some ice cream.  Notice for men, while you wives are spending money you will have a big screen too see the World Cup.

Tickets cost €5 adults, €2 children and retired.  Not to bad to visit exhibition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails