Thursday 5 April 2012

Happy Easter and Patchwork Weekender Bag


My amazon basket was full of books for several months. Finally, I decided to start buying them and after a week they were at my post box. I liked Patchwork Weekender Bag from The Perfect Handmade Bag by Claire Youngs. Here is the finished bag. I had a bit of problem with measurements but it is done. This morning I went to my local shop to enlarge side triangles. On the pattern it said enlarge twice?! It was not really clear. However, with a shop assistant we managed to enlarge for 200% and it worked. Luckily, I took my last night's creation to measure. A photographer is my DD1, who is now six. She kept saying that I have a giant bag. She is right, it is my the biggest bag I ever made.
 
 
continue reading from my other blog click here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails