Friday 27 July 2018

needle threader, зүү сүвлэгч

With my new hobby I an threading needles fo often that I am going crazy about finding one of the best needle threaders. We all now needle threaders are great little inventions of the humans but many of them do not last long. I have no idea how many I used and broken.

Шинэ гар урлалын tatting, frivolite оёдлын урт зүүгээр утас ороож ээмэг, бөгж, хүзүүний зүүлт, бугуйвч хийдэг шинэ сонирхолтой болсон. Гэтэл зүүгээ сүвлэнэ гэдэг чинь үнэхээр чухал анхны алхам болохоор зүү сүвлэгчний эрэлд гарав даа. Олдсон нэг нь эвгүйхэн татчихвал үнэхээр хурдан эвдэрчих юм даа.




This one I used a lot and many broken.

I love this needle threader and works very well with fine needles. Энэ бол миний хамгийн дуртай, нилээд үнэтэй авсан зүү сүвлэгч. Япончуудын бүтээсэн үнэхээр гайхалтай эд дээ.




I need one for tatting needles but above one does not work with bigger needles like tatting needles. What should I look and which one should I buy. I love Japanese Clover products. They are great but yesterday I went to shop and bought this one for almost 11 euros!






After third use it broke! My 11 euros! It says for quilting needles but where to buy good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails