Wednesday 24 March 2010

My sewing essentials box

As we know that we have to look after our tools properly. Mine was kept in several plastic boxes and every time when I need I have to look for them.

Finally, I decided to do treat myself and my tools. I shopped at designated sewing shops but I did not see many varieties.

If you have very handy husband, which I have, he keeps his tools a a big box and when it opens you see everything what you need. I needed similar one but girly and smaller.

My husband suggested that I have to look at sports shops for fishermen's boxes, where they keep their hooks and other equipment. I went to Decathlon and Sports Zone, only two sports dedicated shops in Lisbon area. They had not many choices.

After a bit of disappointment I went to Leroy Merlin, hardware store and my luck was there. You have seen these boxes at hairdressers. When my older daughter saw it and she said that "Mummy bought a box to put her nailpolishes". Of course, my younger daughter, who should be at creche but staying with mummy, loved too.


It was the perfect choice for me choosing a Dexter aluminum case. I put everything there what I do need for my craft. I am ready to do some craft for a long time but only after my younger daughter gets better and goes to creche to enjoy herself and mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails