Ursula and I started making patchwork wall hangings using an applique method. It is a quite time consuming process: coping patterns, cutting, ironing and finally start sewing. After two hours work we had this result. Ursula started with this two cute bag appliques. Today on Facebook she already put almost finished wall hanging.
I made a wall hanging with three bags using my Japanese fabrics. Compared to Ursula I have not touched it since last Thursday.
Susan attached sashing to her wall hanging and it is ready to be sandwiched and quilted.
At the beginning of the morning Ann was struggling with her spiral quilt edges but finally she was on the truck and happy with the result.