Tuesday 15 February 2011

Teddy bear bag

I love making bags, specially now for my two little darlings.  Here is the one that I made recently and DD1 delighted to have it. 


The pattern is from Dorthe Jollmann's book called Patchwork Baren.  The book itself in German, if you know how to sew it you do not need always books in your own language.  This is the example.  Back in Mongolia, many years ago I used to buy magazines in German and Hungarian and made many things from those magazines. 


The book has plenty of cute bags with teddy's faces.  You will find there back pack, cosmetic purse, quilt, pencil case, key holder, mobile purse, cushion, nappy changing mat, apron etc.  All of them with teddy bear faces.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi, dear Javhlan!!
    I saw you are my new follower!! I am happy I am here and I must say your work is lovely!!! Your bags are wonderful!!
    I am Bela, from Brasil. I love sewing too!!
    Hope to see you soon!!
    Love!
    Bela
    http://belachadebaunilha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails