Last week I has been quite busy making for my DDs bags to put their changing clothes at their creche. For this I used my a very sophisticated (at least for me) computerized machine the first time in its full potential.
I had the machine for nine months and I used most of the time for sewing and used embroidery attachment only to write someone's name. This time I used embroidery patterns and changed many threads. The result was wonderful and I was happy and girls were excited.
A little bear hanging from from washing rope is for the DD2 and two hugging bears for DD1.
Now they are posing with their bags.